The web toolbar of Microsoft Word 2003 was very useful to navigate through a large document. I realized that it is not available in Word 2007. However, there is a way to add the Back and the Forward buttons to the quick access toolbar. Follow these steps.
- Click the Microsoft office button in the top left corner of your Word window.
- Click on “Word Options” at the bottom of the menu.
- Click on “Customize” from the left pane.
- In “Choose commands from” drop-down menu, select “All Commands”.
- From the list of commands find “Back” and click “Add”
- Similarly, find “Forward” and click “Add”